Saturday, March 11, 2006

Tunes time again.

I'd like to share some cool bands I find and/or the ones I'm currently listening to.

This week's additions....

Green Day's - I fought the law
These guys do an admirable cover.

Buckcherry - Crazy Bitch
Some naughty words, good workout tune.

Danko Jones - Born A Lion
Little heavy, Shades of Collective Soul.

Dave Brubeck - Linus and Lucy
Peanuts gets some cool added.

Default - Hold Me Down
Another older, heavier, happy workout tune.

Esthero - Wikked Lil' Grrls
Funkadelic, Catchy.

Push Stars - Well Anyway
Happy, Excellent harmony, Light shake of country atop granola.

Pussycat Dolls - Beep
Yeah, ok, I admit it, I like these ladies.

Rehab - Crazy People
Urban near-rapping guys, great back tune.

The Trews - The Evil
Canadian dudes from my home province of Nova Scotia. Little early Tragically Hip in their tunes. If you don't know, thats a GOOD thing.

Xavier Rudd - Conceal Me
Little bluesy, his voice complements the almost dischordant slide guitar. I challenge you to NOT tap or move your head to this tune.

So, Go download. Don't let the Riaa dictate what you listen to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home