Saturday, July 15, 2006



I'm driving home from an appointment yesterday, I'm waiting for my left turn arrow at a stoplight near my home. A corvette similar to the one above is directly ahead, also waiting to turn. I've never liked 'vettes newer than the classic 50's-60's, the newer models conjure images of mulletheads in camaros, but slightly worse as you'd think those with the financial means to buy a corvette would be a little brighter. Nope.

The middle-aged guy driving had thinning, receding hair, but to compensate he had it in a combo combover/featherback that didn't really move in the wind. Ouch.

OK, stuck in the 80's, I thought. The coup de grace, however, was his personalized plate, which I've replicated below.....







I really hope he was tongue in cheek, but those guys usually aren't.

Thanks for the laugh, Maverick, wherever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home