Thursday, July 13, 2006

Richard Marchand is the artist responsible for the interesting pics below...I like his work, has a "massive" feel to it. He's got lots of work available on his site, linked at the bottom of this post.



His bio from the site....

"I lived the first two decades of my life in Fort McMurray Alberta, Canada.

I credit my Mom, Dad and Brother (Louise, Larry and Mark) with introducing me to art and music.

Now my home is Vancouver, British Columbia. The ocean air has been good to me and blessed me with a beautiful wife, Catherine."




For you readers at work, be cautioned that some of his work has drawings that include boobies, if your corporate policy disallows such depictions. (I always find it odd that murder,gore,violence, explosions, and war are somehow OK, but viewing a drawing of a nipple is somehow wrong.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home