Thursday, July 03, 2008



Georgetown Police Chief's Daughter Arrested

Georgetown Police Chief David Morgan's eighteen-year-old daughter has been released from the Williamson County Jail after spending six days there, held on multiple charges.

According to Williamson County Jail records, Morgan was in the very early morning hours of June 15th for Assault on a Public Servant and Evading Arrest. In addition, Morgan faces charges for Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Marijuana and Delivery of Marijuana.

Chief Morgan has issued the following statement:
"I am deeply saddened by the arrest of my daughter, Samantha Morgan, by the Georgetown Police Department. We all want to think we are the perfect parents, and our kids are the perfect children. Regardless of our
professions, our children are still susceptible to societies issues and problems.

I wear two hats; one as a parent, and the other as the Chief of Police. As Chief of the Georgetown Police Department, I commend the officers involved in this case. They performed their duty and held my daughter accountable for her behavior, just as they would any other citizen. As a parent, though she is an adult, she will always be my daughter and I will always be there for her with love in my heart. While this incident is unfortunate, I hope that some good can come from this for her benefit.

Her arrest is only newsworthy because I am her father."

Source


When I saw the mugshot, it got me to thinking.... where have I seen that face before??...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home