Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I work nights at a hospital here in Seattle. Usually I ride my motorcycle, but the unseasonably frigid weather left snow on the ground, so I took the CR-V to work. Motorcycle parking is free in the garage structure, therefore I have never had to buy an e-card to allow access. So, I parked on the street. Left work in the still frosty Saturday morning to find some lowlife had gone down that very street, breaking front and rear windows out of the 10-15 cars parked there.



Must have been throwing something, I think the antenna'd be Donalded if it was a bat or such.



Also tried to smash the rear glass, but it held. I hope " My Name Is Earl " is right and karma gets him. Or, I'd be willing to step in for karma, if she's tired or something.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home