Monday, May 29, 2006


Vernon: You're not fooling anyone, Bender. The next screw that falls out is going to be you.

Bender: Eat my shorts.

Vernon: What was that?

Bender: Eat. My. Shorts.

Vernon: You just bought yourself another Saturday.

Bender: Ugh, I'm crushed.

Vernon: You just bought one more right there.

Bender: Well, I'm free the Saturday after that. Beyond that, I'm gonna have to check my calendar.

Vernon: Good. Because its going to be filled. We'll keep going. Want another one? Say the word. Just say the word. Instead of going to prison you'll come here. Are you through?

Bender: No.

Vernon: I'm doing society a favor.

Bender: So?

Vernon: Thats another one right now. I've got you the rest of your natural born life if you don't watch your step! You want another one?

Bender: Yes.

Vernon: You got it! Right there, thats another one pal.

Claire: Cut it out!

Vernon: You through?

Bender: Not even close, BUD.

Vernon: Good. You got one more, right there.

Bender: You really think I give a shit?

Vernon: Another. You through?

Bender: How many is that?

Brian: Thats seven including when you asked Mr.Vernon here if Barry Manilow knew that he raided his closet.

Vernon: Now its eight.You stay out of this.

Brian: Excuse me, sir, its seven.

Vernon: Shut up, Peewee. You're mine, Bender.For two months, I've gotcha.

Bender: What can I say? I'm THRILLED.


RIP Paul Gleason 5/27/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home