Thursday, June 18, 2009

Johnny Pag Motorcycles....




Custom choppers have been the love of my life since I was just a young boy. My first job I was 13, I worked for a company called Bikers Dream out of Orange County, California. There I watched my father build custom chopper after custom chopper. Most of his clients were very wealthy and a large majority was professional athletes or musicians. I thought nothing of it at the time. Who the hell is Billy Gibbons anyway??

My job wasn't exactly a high profile one like my dads. I had the thrilling job of stocking parts in what felt like a hundred degree warehouse. When I was lucky, I would be able to clean the mechanics tools. Everyone has to pay their dues somehow. I am extremely grateful for starting at the bottom sweeping floors; it taught me that you have to work hard for everything in life.

Over the years, I was able to get more involved in the bike building aspect of the business. I had the privilege of working under my father and learning from him. Together, we did a lot of one-off projects and a few limited edition production bikes. Working under him for so long, I believe, gave me the eye for detail that I have today.

I believe that the bikes we build today are a reflection of all the past work my father and I have done. We know what it takes to build a strong, reliable motorcycle. Not only do we build the coolest 300cc motorcycles on the planet, but we also now what it is that our customers expect from us. A reliable motorcycle, customer support, parts, and a great attitude is what you will find with Johnny Pag Motorcycles.

Our line of 300cc motorcycles are designed to look good and be affordable and all of our bikes are full sized. We have been building this line of bikes since early 2006 and have had a great response all over the world. We are constantly growing and introducing new bikes and accessories. Today, our corporate headquarters is operated out of Orange County, California and we have 5 satellite locations located around the world.

JR PAG

Q: Are these motorcycles full size?
A: YES! All of our motorcycles are full sized choppers. They are not "mini" or "Pocket" bikes. You can check the spec. sheets for the overall length of all of our motorcycles. Our Spyder is over 8 feet long!

Q: I'm 250 pounds, will this bike move me?
A: YES! Max recommended weight is 300lbs for all of our models.

Q: How can I get parts for the bike?
A: Our warehouse in Orange County, CA is fully stocked with every nut and bolt for you bike. Most of the time, your parts will ship out that day, and you will have them in a matter of days. You can always call us direct if you are unable, or are having problems getting parts from your dealer.

Q: What is the cost of the bike out-the-door?
A: Most dealers sell the bike out-the-door for around $5,000.00. It can be a little higher or lower depending on what accessories are installed.

Q: What is the top speed?
A: All of our 300cc bikes will cruise between 70-75 depending on your weight.

Q: Are they street legal?
A: YES!!!

Q: Can I go on the freeway with this?
A: Absolutely!!!

Q: Is there a warranty on the bikes?
A: YES! All our 2009 models come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty.

Q: What brand of engine do you use?
A: It is a JPM 300 we use on all of our bikes.


Site

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home