Monday, January 19, 2009

Customer Review
42 of 46 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars
HORRIBLE! NOT BULLET PROOF AT ALL, November 29, 2008
By Mister Chief

I got this sweatshirt after making plans on making a deal down in the hood, ya know, and would you know it, the deal went bad. The other guys pulled out guns and shot my partners dead, and started shooting at me.
I thought "Ha! they can't hurt me with this sweatshirt" but boy was I dead wrong. All of a sudden I felt a punch in my chest. Things started to get blurry and I felt warmth and wetness coming from my chest. That is all I remember before waking up in the hospital the next day.

They gave me back the shirt (which the EMT's cut in half, those bastards), and upon further examination, the bullet tore right through not only the shirt, but myself as well. The shirt is now a nice red color. I guess I can sew it back up and wear it on Christmas, eh?

Do NOT get this shirt. It is NOT bullet proof.



The Amazon Source

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home