Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Somehow, I got way behind in my Killboy. com pics. Here's a big update of my pics of his frontpage pics....


Not England...you're doing it WRONG....
Twinlean....
Valkyrie - a versatile beast....
Rippin'....
Sharp little two stroke triple....
Yeah... bikers are the dangerous ones on this road....
Ride to live....
Drifting "her toy"...
Caged beast....
Never did understand the ape hanger bars... but to each his own....
Clean little RD....
Front 720 in the pike position with two twists....he sticks the landing...
Swooping on the big Z....
Full gear, knee down, two up. Nice.
Grind....
I love the T-rex....




Someone's not happy....
Look! A quarter!!!...
Brave or stupid??
Creepy.....
Back in black...
Must be a great Gap toy....
No pressure.....
Cobra with optional "slice em, dice em" blade attachment....
Mp3... weird but interesting...
I like the Lotus.....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home