Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Well, today was the day I put my Valkyrie into semi-retirement. It's become necessary to overhaul multiple systems on it, and as it's my primary means of transport, I needed new wheels. Don't get me wrong, I'm keeping my valk. It just needs much TLC and some neglected maintenance. It'll be in many pieces in my garage for the next several months.

I found this craigslist posting several weeks ago, it stuck in my mind ever since. 2004 ZX-10 Kawasaki Ninja, black. 12000 miles. All the mods I'd do to it already done.

Went to see it today, couldn't find a scratch. As you can see, it's now sitting in my driveway. It's a fun toy....I mean, gas sipping commuter transportation.


Watch this space as my mind comes to grips with 185 horsepower in a 450 pound package.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet look ride man! No wonder I have seen much of you around lately. :) I can't wait to see it in person.

Congrats on pony.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home