Friday, July 21, 2006



I don't like choppers. They're slow, uncomfortable, ungainly, have no ground clearance, and very little reliability. A bud has one that's left him stranded roadside three times in one summer. Sure are pretty, though.

As much as I don't care for the " cookie-cutter " customs, Amen Motorcycles caught my attention... Twice.

The second time was with the " Hubless Monster" seen above. Yep. Hubless. 360 rear tire. Huge bearing races and friction drive. A look like no other. This is why i occasionally buy chopper mags... I'll see an actually innovative idea amidst the lemmings.

So, I'm getting ahead of myself. The first time an Amen bike got me was the YHWH, seen below. I liked the low, lean look, the clean, spartan lines, the incorporation of the actual frame and swingarm into the design. Fresh.

Amen Motorcycles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home